So sorry due to the Coronavirus our Retail Shop, Cafe & Cellar Door is temporarily CLOSED.
There are still many ways to get our products: 🍃
*PICK UP*:🚶♀️ We welcome orders for collection at Emu Ridge, we are still producing oil and doing online orders, just call us to make sure we are around, 08 0553 8228
*LOCAL DELIVERY*: 🚕 We are happy to deliver orders to your door in many Kangaroo Island locations. Simply call us on 85538228, email or order online.
*ONLINE ORDERS* 🌏 are always welcome Nationally and Internationally.
*KI CIDERS*: 🥂 We are also happy for you to pick up and we are happy to deliver Kangaroo Island Cider locally.
We will reopen as soon as we believe it to be safer for us all. 🤷♀️
Thanks in advance for your support & please stay healthy at this crazy time! 👍
The Turner Family & our valued Emu Ridge Team
Emu Ridge is usually open Monday to Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm including all public holidays with extended hours over peak season. (Closed on Christmas Day).
Sundays 10 – 2 with extended hours over the School Holidays and long weekends.
Please phone to check if we are open after hours as we are often still there. Access is also available at other times by appointment.
The Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery is open for self-guided tours all year round and guided tours during peak season. We also have a range of other attractions and facilities!
- Guided tours every half hour during peak season
- Self-guided tours available at all times
- Phone bookings essential after hours and during winter
- Tour group bookings welcome!
- Family and group concessions are available
- Historic relics of interest
- Extensive range of local art, crafts and produce
- Our own Bushcraft Souvenirs manufactured and available on site
- Full Bar License
- Kangaroo Island Cider Cellar Door Sales
- Light lunches and daily specials available
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments available
- BBQ facilities and sheltered eating area
- Public and disabled toilets
- Picnickers welcome!
- Catering also available
- Great venue for a function
It is FREE to visit our Farmgate Retail Shop and Cafe, we also offer a complimentary DVD of the distilling process for your interest. If you would like to see where we make our famous eucalyptus oil we offer Guided Tours in the holidays only and self-guided tours all year round.
Visit us and experience our unique Kangaroo Island operation! To view our Retail Outlet, Cafe and Parking Area see the virtual tour below.
Please click this links below to see our Emu Ridge Cafe Menu.