Times and Facilities
AFTER LOCKDOWN NEW OPENING HOURS 28th July until Sunday 1st August (inclusive) we are open 10am - 2pm with both breakfast and lunch menu available.
Emu Ridge is open 7 days 9:00am to 4:00pm including all public holidays with extended hours over peak season. (Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day). We have extended hours over the school holidays and long weekends.
Please phone to check if we are open after these hours as we are often still there. Access is also available at other times by appointment.
It is FREE to visit our Farmgate Retail Shop and Cafe. We also offer a complimentary DVD of the distilling process for your interest. If you would like to see where we make our famous eucalyptus oil, the Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery is open for Guided Tours in the holiday peak seasons and self-guided tours all year round.
Attractions and features
- Guided tours every half hour during peak season
- Self-guided tours available at all times
- Phone bookings essential after hours and during winter
- Tour group bookings welcome!
- Family and group concessions are available
- Historic relics of interest
- Extensive range of local art, crafts and produce
- Our own Bushcraft Souvenirs manufactured and available on site
- Full Bar License
- Kangaroo Island Cider Cellar Door Sales
- Light lunches and daily specials available
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments available
- BBQ facilities and sheltered eating area
- Public and disabled toilets
- Picnickers welcome!
- Catering also available
- Great venue for a function
- Pet Friendly Attraction - all pets MUST be on leashes at all times and we please ask you clean up after them
Visit us and experience our unique Kangaroo Island operation! To view our Retail Outlet, Cafe and Parking Area see the virtual tour below.