How to ease Covid symptoms
Great news from Covid eucalyptus oil user customers.
The age-old natural steam inhalation using our Eucalyptus oil has effectively reduced their symptoms of breathlessness when they had contracted the virus .
One such lady has recently reported..
“…𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒐-𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅, 𝒂 𝒆𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒚𝒎p𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒊𝒇 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔.”
She also recommended using it along with recommended medication and plenty of fluids. I’ve also had numerous emails last year from overseas customers saying that they believed that our Eucalyptus oil had really helped them recover faster along with our eucalyptus and honey sweets, find them here!
Another recommendation from a friend who went to a naturopath, she just hasn’t been able to shake off her dry cough after recovering from covid. She was recommended to have 2 drops of Tea Tree oil in a glass of water and repeat every 3 days and finally that nagging dry cough has gone!
Eucalyptus oil is an effective anti-bacterial and anti-fungal oil and with its medicinal properties, helps to aid in decongesting when used in inhalation. It’s also a great natural remedy to kill germs, a decongestant, and gives you that nice clean healthy feeling Emu Ridge Eucalyptus oil is great for so many things!
- Great for inhalation, you can use a bowl of hot water a few drops of eucalyptus oil and a towel over your head like my mum used to make me do!
- Or just drop a few drops in the bottom of the shower each morning.
- For little ones, a drop in the bath is a great soothing remedy.
- Don’t forget to follow up with constant nose blowing, tiresome but if your dedicated its an effective way to avoid spread or infection to the chest like bronchitis.
- A nice warm drink of lemon honey and a few drops of eucalyptus oil does the cold and throat wonders! Click to order
More Ideas to kill bacteria and keep the colds away –
- scent a tissue and breath it in,
- burn it in an oil burner or even a saucepan on the stove with water and a few drops of eucalyptus oil
- clean and scent heat pump vent in the ceiling, great in the air conditioner vents too, it kills bacteria and clears your head
- mop floors and clean surfaces e.g. benchtops and toys
- add to the laundry and so much more!
All these ideas will keep the flu and covid away! Extra info below
Soma Mandal said –“Inhaling Eucalyptus oil helped me regain my sense of smell” “I spent 5 days and nights without being able to taste and smell anything. During this time, I was regularly inhaling Eucalyptus oil for smell training. Within 5 to 6 days I started regaining my olfactory senses. I was physically fit and fine by then. Before that, I was suffering from body ache, muscle pain, dry mouth, dry cough”.
As Omicron surges, here’s the best way to treat COVID-19 at home. How is COVID-19 treated and how do I relieve my symptoms?
Adults with a mild case of COVID-19 can treat their symptoms in a similar way to how they treat a seasonal flu. That is, rest at home, take paracetamol or ibuprofen to relieve pain and fevers, to keep hydrated and take cough medicine if needed. Adults with severe COVID-19 symptoms may need to be treated in hospital with corticosteroids, antivirals, and other drugs depending on how severe their symptoms are.
This link should give you some helpful information https://www.9news.com.au/national/how-to-treat-covid19-at-home-as-omicron-variant-spreads-rapidly-across-australia/c2491dd2-44e4-4347-b5ca-8682ada6861f
this link takes you to research that they have been doing on Eucalyptus oil and its effects on Covid and viruses file:///C:/Users/emuri/Downloads/pharmaceuticals-14-01210.pdf
Appropriate use of essential oils and their components in the management of upper respiratory tract symptoms in patients with COVID-19 info found here https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2210803321000312
Take care friends ~Bev~
Disclaimer ~ this information is not designed to diagnose or treat and please always follow the advice provided by your medical professional.