Keeping cold and flu at bay is getting trickier by the year, for a natural remedy to kill germs, decongestant and a nice clean healthy feeling Emu Ridge Eucalyptus is a one stop shop.
- Great for an inhalation, you can use a bowl of hot water a few drops of eucalyptus oil and a towel over your head like my mum used to make me do!
- Or just drop a few drops in the bottom of the shower each morning.
- For little ones a drop in the bath is a great soothing remedy.
- Don’t forget to follow up with constant nose blowing, tiresome but if your dedicated its an effective way to avoid spread or infection to the chest like bronchitis.
- A nice warm drink of lemon honey and a few drops of eucalyptus oil does the cold and throat wonders! Click to order
More Ideas to kill bacteria and keep the colds away –
- scent a tissue and breath it it,
- burn it in an oil burner or even a saucepan on the stove with water and a few drops of eucalyptus oil
- clean and scent heat pump vent in the ceiling, great in the airconditioner vents too, it kills bacteria and clears your head
- mop floors and clean surfaces e.g. bench tops and toys
- add to the laundry and so much more!
All these ideas will keep the flu away.