Emu Ridge is open Tuesday to Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm for the month of May 2017.
(Please note due to renovations in our kitchen for the month of May we will not have food available to the public and Kangaroo Island Ciders is only available for Sales tastings are not available due to the kitchen renovations.
We are open 9 – 4 other months. Extended hours over peak season. Access is available at other times by appointment.
We are closed on Christmas Day.
The Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery is open for tours all year round and we also have a range of other attractions and facilities!
- Guided tours every half hour during peak season
- Self-guided tours available at all times
- Phone bookings essential after hours and during winter
- Tour group bookings welcome!
- Family and group concessions are available
- Historic relics of interest
- Extensive range of local art, crafts and produce
- Kangaroo Island Ciders tasting and sales
- Our own Bushcraft Souvenirs manufactured and available on site
- Full Bar License
- Cheese platters, toasted sandwiches and catering available
- Great venue for a function
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments available
- BBQ facilities and sheltered eating area
- Picnickers welcome!
- Public and disabled toilets
Visit us and experience the best that Kangaroo Island has to offer!